Sanyukt Hindu Sangharsh Samiti says namaz row resolved

Leaders of the Sanyukt Hindu Sangharsh Samiti on Wednesday stated the district administration officers in a gathering with the representatives of the 2 communities had conceded that public locations couldn’t be used for non secular actions and no such locations had been ever designated in Gurugram for providing of Friday prayers.

Accusing the administration of performing beneath stress from right-wing teams, the Muslim neighborhood known as for an inside assembly on Thursday to decide on representatives to have interaction with the administration. Gurgaon Nagrik Ekta Manch co-founder Altaf Ahmad, current on the joint assembly, stated the dialogue on the Deputy Commissioner’s workplace was sabotaged by right-wing group representatives and Muslim Rashtriya Manch (RSS’ wing) consultant Khurshid Rajak, who had been driving their one-point agenda of suppressing Muslims. He added that the Muslim neighborhood was shocked to know that the Gurugram administration had cancelled eight of the 37 spots of Jumma Namaz agreed upon in 2018.

‘No designated places’

“The Samiti president, Mahavir Bhardwaj, and the Muslim Ekta Manch chairman, Shehzad Khan, in a joint statement to the media after the meeting agreed that offering of namaz could not be allowed at public places, but they added that the prayers could not be stopped immediately and more time be allowed. The number of places for offering namaz this Friday would be mutually decided upon after a meeting between the two groups. The Samiti’s president said the administration rejecting the existence of the list of 37 designated places for namaz had paved the way for amicable resolution to the matter,” stated a press assertion issued by the Samiti.

Mr. Khan stated the Muslim neighborhood within the assembly had demanded that encroachment on 19 mosques throughout the town be cleared in order that the neighborhood members might provide Jumma Namaz contained in the shrines. “Of the 37 designated places, Jumma Namaz is not happening at 15 places due to the opposition of the locals. I wrote to the district administration about it two months ago, but no action has been taken,” stated Mr. Khan.

Deputy Commissioner Yash Garg didn’t reply to repeated calls to hunt his response on the matter.

Special Correspondent , 2021-11-04 01:25:39

Leave a Comment

https://linkmycontent.com/wp-content/uploads/situs-judi-slot-gacor-gampang-menang/

https://threeguru.com/wp-content/uploads/situs-slot-gacor-gampang-menang/

https://www.padslakecounty.org/wp-content/uploads/rekomendasi-situs-slot-gacor-gampang-menang/

https://sandpointmedspa.com/wp-content/uploads/bocoran-situs-slot-gacor-gampang-menang/

https://ihmcathedral.com/wp-includes/daftar-situs-slot-gacor-gampang-menang/

https://irisprojects.com/daftar-judi-slot-online-jackpot-terbesar/

www.techeasypay.com/slot-gacor-online-gampang-menang

https://www.clinicavalparaiso.cl/kumpulan-situs-slot-gacor-terbaik-gampang-menang-resmi/

https://www.forumartcentre.com/wp-includes/slot-gacor/

https://lawschoolsecretstosuccess.com/wp-includes/slot-gacor/

https://volpeuomo.it/wp-includes/slot-gacor/

https://www.nodeclipse.org/

https://hillkesari.com/wp-includes/slot-gacor

https://www.pijamaesonho.com.br/wp-includes/slot-gacor/